Thursday, March 8, 2012

PC Guru

Brought the kid to work this morning, she spent the first 5 minutes there walking around the parking lot. Toddled in and spent about 5 minutes greeting everyone. 5 minutes grabbing stuff she wasn't supposed to be messing with.

I put her in my lap, with all of the screens on my computer closed out completely so she could "type" for 5 seconds. 5 SECONDS. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I look up from her tiny, sticky little hands to see this:



First reaction was "holy crap kid! What did you do!" her reply was a menacing grin, followed by a little drool and sticking one offending hand in her mouth. I got the mouse and tried to navigate my way through this sideways screen. Even the mouse orientation was at an angle, I could barely figure my way around. Once I got to the screen option to restart the computer (yea, I actually thought it would come back on looking all normal). Naturally, I just watched it go through the motions of restarting, all sideways - while Adeline frolicked behind me trying to find stuff to trash before I turned around and caught her.

I finally laughed, gave up, took this picture, and called my brother in law in to fix it so I could watch Adeline terrorize the rest of the office building. I am fairly confident that she will soon be capable of taking over the world, one office pc at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment