Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dream a Little Dream

First things first - it is the 18th of the month. That means in exactly 4 months I will have a 2 year old. That is crazy talk.

Moving along, I had a dream last night that I actually remembered by the time I woke up. I don't know what it means. So if any of you care to interpret please be my guest.


       It begins with me being at home and receiving a letter from Reinhardt College (or University now, whatever). The letter contained my class schedule which was one class. I joke about how I will show up to take this class and they will ask me to pay an astronomical amount.
        Then I see myself driving to their Roswell campus, and I am in one of those stupid looking smart cars, except mine must be exceptionally smart because it is half the size of a regular one. I can actually park it in between other regularly parked cars. The campus police tell me that it is safe to do so, so I walk in to take my one measly class. Later on in the dream those same campus police put a huge parking ticket on that stupid car.
         I make it into the lobby area and I am asking some t(w)eenage girl where she thinks my classroom is. I see that she is bragging about her class schedule which is full with about 7 classes. We are chit chatting and all of a sudden I see a naked child running and giggling through the lobby. I then realize that it is my naked child that is on the loose so I drop my class schedule and take off after her. She makes her way to a large auditorium sized lecture hall. There she weaves in and out of aisles making new friends, and getting tons of laughs. I eventually track her down and carry her out of the lecture. I decide to just go home, which is where I find the large parking ticket on my ridiculous car.

Then I woke up.

Is this some sort of sign that I need to continue my education? Or better clothe my child? Who knows.

Reasons why I can't figure this dream out:
- I haven't taken a college class, or had any desire to, in over 3 years.
- I hate small cars.
- The only thing I can correlate is the ticket thing, I was talking about traffic tickets yesterday. Everything else is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment