Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Use Your Words


This post is going to help me when I finally get around to scrapbooking. I haven't been writing down a lot of the little stuff about how much Adeline is learning and doing. I got an email from one of those parenting websites that said kiddos her age (15 months old) should know at least 3 words besides mama and dada. But for the sake of recollection my cutie patootie can say the following:
mama
daddy
papa
nanny
up
hi/hey
byebye
puppy
bubbles
ball
more ---- see video... holy cuteness batman (sidenote- why does she sound british?)
bite
purple
thank you
please
baby
pretty
bird

That is all I've got folks. Sorry there isn't a painfully funny story to go along with this post, but there is a video that is like, spectacular so you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment