Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dragon Con 2012: Pre-event post.

It is interesting to me how every year as Dragon Con nears my friends ask me if I am going, and then they ask a bunch of other stuff, like who will be there, what it is, etc etc... I now realize a lot of it is pointless babble on my part, as they can't fully wrap their head around what a crazy massive event it is. Nevertheless, by the end of the conversation they always say "Wow! that sounds awesome, I am totally going next year."

This will be my 5th year attending, and do any of my friends stick to their word and show up? Of course not. Correction: I have friends that attend, don't get me wrong. But for the rest- my guess is that I am just a terrible nerd converter. They have to be within my ranks already.

So what do I say to all of the nay sayers?
Have fun roasting weenies this holiday weekend, I am going to be partying for 4 days with 60,000 of my closest friends. Suckers.



Want to see who will be at Dragon Con this year? this link will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment