Tuesday, March 23, 2010

day two for twosday


Killarney National Park - Day 2
This unbelievable park was about a 5 minute drive from our townhouse, but we spent an entire day driving through and stopping every few minutes to take pictures. The entire park is 26,000 acres large.




There really aren't any photos that
can do this park justice. I have never experienced anything like it in my
life.








While heading to another stop at the park, we drove up on a sheep farmer with his dog and 30 sheep. We slowed to a stop to allow the rest of the herd to be led up a hill, and while still stopped we watched the entire herd of 30 sheep as they ran full speed back down the hill AT OUR CAR. Brett and I just sat there saying
"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!"
" What do we do?!?!?!?"
They got, maybe, 8 inches from the Barbie car and then split into a v formation and ran right around us. -- Sooooo glad I didn't have to pee.

We followed the adventures at Killarney up with a stop at Foley's Pub for dinner. Pretty sure that the dinner I had would be on my list of possibilities for my death row meal (you know, if I knew I had one last meal to eat on this earth)

We watched a little tv before we went to bed, interesting stuff! They cuss like sailors and I love it. We watched a few minutes of Teens in the Wild (and no that's not dirty!) and it was hilarious to see the girls ranting and warning they "were tinkin' about bloodyin eachoters fookin eyes out" aka.. they were about to smack down some bitches! haha. Never in the states will we be able to cuss on network television. Ah well, I can dream.

and so ended our second day of adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment