Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love me some Wednesday



Ok, so the picture is a little silly, but I can't really post pictures from an actual investigation...

I wanna talk about Wednesdays.

Wednesdays are designed for two things in my mind: getting my nails done, and going to my friend's house to watch Ghost Hunters. Originally she had designed it so that our entire paranormal team could come over and watch the TAPS team in her home theater. (Usually that equated to 3 of us being a part of the fun)

Over the last 2+ years (wow, have I really been doing this for 2 years?) Wednesday nights have evolved into something else, and I have no complaints.

Now on Wednesday nights it is just the two of us. We hang out, tell each other about our crazy weeks, talk smack/ maybe complain, and most importanly...laugh. This evolution may have occurred because we became disenchanted with TAPS after leaving our affiliation with them. I think its 1 part that and 3 parts we just became really good friends.

Like I said, I am not complaining - just glad that our interest in the paranormal (and a group that inevitably fell apart) allowed us to cross paths.

It's funny how things happen isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. And I'm finally commenting. :)

    I loves me some Wednesday, too! I love catching up, talking, and hanging out. I look forward to it every week. I'm so glad to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete