Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Neighborhood Watch

Contrary to popular belief, I have actually been exercising. No really, I walk 3 miles a day (at least) 4+ days a week. So what I am only into week #2, that is still 18 miles! Don't let me know that you crunched the numbers for me and they don't jive- I know 3x4=12 and not 18 which is why I used 4+. I've got this. 

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with homestar runner but apparently my neighborhood thinks that he is out lurking just waiting to jack our stuff.


Seriously, doesn't that look like him?
I forgot that homestar runner even existed anymore. I remember watching the strongbad videos on that website when I was in high school and just laughing so hard (maybe I was just high, but that is neither here nor there).
So my neighbors are watching you homestar runner, no funny business.

If anyone has any clue what I am even talking about I have one word... TROGDOR. I will have to confirm now that I must have been out of my mind to laugh hysterically at this. Crazy teenagers.

Sidenote - the neighborhood watch is pretty legit, a fellow last night said to me "walking alone this time huh?" which I found odd as I haven't seen him out. Ever. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember being the only 6th grader that was into Homestar Runner. Your fault. lol

    And I still laugh about that shit. :/

    ReplyDelete