Some useless facts:
- I am hoping that this post will help me reach my goal of 12,000 blog views. It isn't much but I am getting there.
- When I can't formulate a witty and funny story I resort to bulleted lists. My apologies.
- I have never watched Dirty Dancing from start to finish. Ever.
- About 8 years ago I had a painting on display in the international terminal of Hartsfield airport. That was neat.
- I never take advice from someone who isn't where I want to be.
- I never follow directions, this applies to: cooking, crafting, building machinery, and life in general.
- I have a love hate relationship with being a high maintenance person. Today I am ok with it *nail appt. in an hour.
- I haven't smoked a cigar in over 2.5 years.
- I have never ever tried to smoke a cigarette.
- I hate wine. Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, whatever, it is all crap. I pretended to enjoy sparkling wine for about 2 months before I realized that it is just as gross as regular wine.
- Drinking guavaberry rum makes you see stuff, like garden gnomes running across a yard and jumping into a woodpile.
- I have a weird thing about funerals, and if I don't see the person in a casket (as in they are cremated, or have a closed casket service) I don't register that they are actually dead.
- I go to an average of 4-6 funerals per year. That is too many.
- If there is one song I could say would be for Brett and I, or for each other, I would say it would be "If I had a Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies. Mainly for the wtf goofy factor.
Not sure why I decided to add the photo, but a useless fact about it: the hat is missing a button because our dog Bacon ate it.