Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Factual

Some useless facts:



  • I am hoping that this post will help me reach my goal of 12,000 blog views. It isn't much but I am getting there. 
  • When I can't formulate a witty and funny story I resort to bulleted lists. My apologies.
  • I have never watched Dirty Dancing from start to finish. Ever.
  • About 8 years ago I had a painting on display in the international terminal of Hartsfield airport. That was neat. 
  • I never take advice from someone who isn't where I want to be. 
  • I never follow directions, this applies to: cooking, crafting, building machinery, and life in general. 
  • I have a love hate relationship with being a high maintenance person. Today I am ok with it *nail appt. in an hour.
  • I haven't smoked a cigar in over 2.5 years.
  • I have never ever tried to smoke a cigarette. 
  • I hate wine. Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, whatever, it is all crap. I pretended to enjoy sparkling wine for about 2 months before I realized that it is just as gross as regular wine.
  • Drinking guavaberry rum makes you see stuff, like garden gnomes running across a yard and jumping into a woodpile.
  • I have a weird thing about funerals, and if I don't see the person in a casket (as in they are cremated, or have a closed casket service) I don't register that they are actually dead.   
  • I go to an average of 4-6 funerals per year. That is too many. 
  • If there is one song I could say would be for Brett and I, or for each other, I would say it would be "If I had a Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies. Mainly for the wtf goofy factor. 

Not sure why I decided to add the photo, but a useless fact about it: the hat is missing a button because our dog Bacon ate it. 

2 comments:

  1. Bacon ate the button? That just sounds funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it does! His sister's name is Banana so the neighbors think I am crazy when I run around outside yelling "Bacon! Banana!".

    ReplyDelete